How To Create A Real Hidden Folder
- Hiding a folder is a big problem in Windows. If I hide a folder by changing its attribute to "Hidden", it shows the folder when the "Show hidden folder" is checked. So here is a more useful trick.
- Right Click on the desired folder.
- Erase the old name. Then pressing "Alt" type "0160".
- Then press enter. You will see that the folder will accept a blank name.
- Again Right Click on that folder.
- Select Properties.
- Then on the Customize Tab Click Change icon.
- A list of icons will appear. There will be a blank icon. Select it.
- Apply that icon.
To stay updated about our posts... like us on facebook =>The Blogger